Sunday, April 18, 2010

What I've been up lately......

http://hubpages.com/hub/The-Forest-Lab-Only-Kings-Have-Rings

When you read the article it will give you the details of it all. I've been handling business with two good friends of mine, that own a clothing company; The Forest Lab. It has been like a year since I first got involved with TFL#! and it has been nothing short of craziness. Especially the last two weeks, we have been busy non stop with this new shirt, Only Kings Have Rings. Any Laker Fans out there need to check out this one of a kind shirt. The artwork is completely original, drawn by the one and only, and extremely talented, Matt Cory. The kid is incredible at what he does. He created a masterpiece for especially for me on a pair of Vans Slips. They are one offs and there will never be another pair like them! I am gonna have him draw another pair actually, slightly different to keep as a "momento" of my love for my favorite tv show 30 Rock. I am toying with the idea of sending them to the studio where they film, and see if they can get autographed. I know wishful thinking, but its worth a shot, right? Look for his link in the article.

LEt me know what you guys think, and check out our website, www.theforestlab.com!


Henchmen#!


oh and here are my sweet kicks!


3 comments:

Amanda said...

Wow, those shoes are really impressive.

joshua said...

Arent they? without question my favorite pair of shoes. The artist is amazing, and can draw anything, literally anything on a pair of shoes. Check out his work @ mattcoryart.wordpress.com

Lloyd said...

I enjoyed reading this post. God bless, Lloyd